Admissions & Fees
It is our intention to make our setting accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community and beyond. We aim to ensure that all sections of our community have access to the setting through open, fair and clearly communicated procedures.
Please click here for a copy of our admissions policy
If you wish to apply for a place at Earlybirds Pre-School please complete the form below and return it to the setting.
All 3 to 4-year-olds in England can have 15 hours a week free childcare for 38 weeks of the year.
Additional sessions can be paid for at the rate of £4.50 per hour.
When you can start claiming
The date you can start claiming depends on your child’s birthday.
|Child’s birthday||When you can claim|
|1 January to 31 March||The beginning of term on or after 1 April|
|1 April to 31 August||The beginning of term on or after 1 September|
|1 September to 31 December||
The beginning of term on or after 1 January
Two Year Old Funding
Your 2-year-old can have 15 hours of free early education and childcare if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
- tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also receive free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
You can find more information at https://www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/approved-childcare